Well uhh, is there anything you people don’t know regarding advertisement?
Guess not. But! Let me present some awkward instances.
1. Wrong timing:- You’re studying from your laptop. A website is providing you the info related to your studies. Your parents know that you’re studying. The moment they enter your room, an ugly(sexual, cartoon, violent, etc.) advertisement pops up.
You’re frozen! How on earth will you explain that it isn’t your fault?
2. Craving of product:- Your monthly salary is below par. You’re unable to pay your student loan on the due date. Your landlord threatens you for rent. Even still you’re keeping your eyes on I-phone 13 pro max. I won’t blame you. I’ll blame the beauty of advertisement.
3. Ugly children:- You can’t keep your children away from advertisements. The moment he/she watches PS-5 will be the moment you’ve to use your credit card. If you are lucky then they won’t ask for new parents. Then again, who knows if one day your child along with an NGO pamphlet asks you to adopt that dog. (Same dog who bite you 2 years ago).
4. Spoiled Moments:– You’re listening to romantic songs on Alexa. Candlelight dinner is ready. Your partner is ready. The moment of lip-lock is getting closer & closer….& closer.. and damn it! Advertisement. Rap song ads playing… Wait for what?? Yes! “You forgot to pay the monthly bill of Spotify” uttered Alexa. Everything is ruined.
5. Robots & ads:- How do you think upcoming robots will react after watching an advertisement? The robot will analyze, calculate & will inspect the probable profit: loss ratio before buying.
They’re robots not “dumbots” like homo sapiens.
6. Ad-Life:- You’re at gunpoint. Kidnappers call at your home. Guess what? The advertisement appears in the mp3 form. “Would you like to buy some cocoa?”
Yeah! “One day we’ve to listen/watch to an advertisement before calling someone”
At last:- I think the difference between unethical and ethical advertising is that Unethical advertising uses falsehoods to deceive the public; ethical advertising uses truth to deceive the public. (Not “I” someone else)
“Public will be deceived at all cost” ~~ It’s part of the job. Ehh?
- In case you’ve missed any of my previous posts then straight your lazy back and click on the below links-
- -Breaching the unconcerned info
- – “Piracy” comes home
- –Features I would like WordPress to have
- Enjoyed this post? DO share your thoughts.
- Wanna catch up on some social taste? ~ LinkedIn Instagram REDDIT Website Tumbler Pinterest