Scroll as much as you want but, it’ll take you at the slightest 3.3 min on average to discover that perfect blog you just refreshed mistakenly.
I uhh truly am not gonna take much of your time but 3 min.
Sometimes, WordPress glitches like an infant. And we can’t do nada about that. So, I looked around, discover glitches & included a few extra highlights into my TODO list which I would like Developers to work on.
1. Being able to edit or delete the comment which I made on someone else’s blog: – You know the feeling when you mistakenly type some wrong words that you weren’t supposed to. Stuff like that happens with autocorrect. WordPress doesn’t provide us the option to edit or delete the comment which we made on someone else’s blog. It’ll be a relief if this is sorted out.
2. Introduce 24 hrs. Stories: – We’ve stories on every other platform. Look, some people might not agree with me & say that a blogging platform shouldn’t have a stories option. But think about it ~ being able to add stories in WordPress will be something that many people will encourage. Sometimes, we just want to express ourselves by a photo or mini quote. That’s where stories will be helpful.
3. USER INTERFACE OF WP ADMIN: – You talking about the WP admin panel where we can control our whole blog? Yes! Man! It’s too complicated. Sometimes, I want to go to diff. section but it takes time to search them. Easing the user interface will be heaven’s help.
4. Spam: – WordPress does remove spam comments but the only one which the algorithm detects. Some people have a huge following. They’ve their comment section open to everyone. One single “duchebag” can spam with so many comments that it’ll take time to delete them. So, a feature of “Delete all the comments by this particular user will be heart touching”
5. Positive comments seek spam section: – I’m a sensitive person. I feel bad when I see positive & to the topic comments in my spam section. Thing is, I mostly forget to check my spam. Yesterday, I replied to a 21-day old comment which was in spam & it felt terrible. So, it is what it is.
6. Inability to read some posts in WordPress reader: – I prefer WordPress readers to read blogs and posts. But, sometimes, the blog directly opens on the website & doesn’t show the option of “view site in reader” ~ Falls in the category of glitch.
7. Category/Niche to follow: – I understand that we’ve tags we can follow but, a tag can be used by some other person who isn’t in our interest. So, a category will help in seek for a more interesting blog to read. WordPress app allows to follow topics but they don’t have a category.
8. Hyperlink in comments: – I know I know. We can attach the link in the comment section but it is long. Like- It contains both domain & SSL which looks unattractive. (Pardon me). The link embedded within a sentence similar to what we can do in a post will be nice.
9.Inability to see every blogger who liked your post: – If your post has more than 99 likes, then you won’t be able to see who liked your post 99th person in desktop mode. ~(It is something to look up to too.)
10. Our identity is at stake: – If you guys don’t know then listen! I mean read~ Whosoever comments on your post, their IP address will be shown in user info along with e-mail. That’s something we should worry about. Coz, with an IP address, I can get into your home. No joking.
I’m cent percent sure that there are too many other modifications or things to add up to.
So, Feel free to present yours in comment section.
In case you’ve missed any of my previous post then straight your lazy back and click on the below links-
Loved this post? Do share your thoughts!!
© All rights reserved with legal documentations.